Incorporating Student Choice into Reviewing for Assessments


Yet another worksheet?

I've been in a little bit of a worksheet rut.  Our celebration of learning (aka unit test) on solutions is next week.  So instead of the same old study guide, I mixed it up with student-reflection and choice!  As an added bonus, I incorporated some tech using QR codes.  My chemists' discussions were amazing during the review, and I was able to do lots of small group instruction with struggling learners.  For our lab this week, my students performed titrations and I will discuss how I NGSS-ified this "cookbook" lab.



Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment