EOY Celebration + What am I teaching next year?

It's finally here!

It truly is an exciting time to be a chemistry student!  My students love having an end of the year celebration to acknowledge all our accomplishments and hard work throughout the year.  In this episode, I'll discuss how I changed up this year's celebration with a brand new digital escape room.  I'll also share the details of my teaching assignment for next year.


I hope you are enjoying every minute leading up to the end of school.  Thanks so much for watching!


Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment