Distance Learning Labs! - Part 2: Implementation and Artifacts - Episode 28 | MsRazz ChemClass


Two weeks ago I felt inspired to try some at home chemistry labs with my students. I decided to incorporate choice into the assignment because I wanted to ensure my students had the necessary materials at home to complete at least one of the experiments. In this week's episode I'll share my strategies for implementation, grading criteria, and some authentic student artifacts.

Want to watch the first episode? https://youtu.be/d6JroVurAug
Want do do this with your students? Click here!
Thanks so much for watching! Razz Fan Mail: Karen Randazzo PO Box 203 Belle Mead, NJ 08502

Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment