5 Ways I Use Flipped Learning To Support My Students - Episode 20 | MsRazz ChemClass


Flipping your classroom is a great way to provide support for student learning. But there isn't a one size fits all approach to the flipped model. In this week's episode, learn the five ways I scaffold content and skills using flipped learning. Plus, I'll share the details of a little surprise I planned for my chemists during our stoichiometry unit.



Thanks so much for watching!

My PO Box: Karen Randazzo PO Box 203 Belle Mead, NJ 08502 Sign up for EdPuzzle to flip your classroom.
What's a unit menu?




Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment