Using A Unit Menu Student Choice Tracker - Episode 19 | MsRazz ChemClass


It's time to try something new!

When I rolled out my unit menu product line, I started to get some questions about how I keep track of my students' choices as they work through the menu. To be honest - I never really found it necessary to keep track of each activity due to the formative assessments administered in each section. But you asked, and I listened! I kept track of my students' progress during our unit menu on the mole and the results surprised me. Watch as I share how I prep and plan during the course of this menu as well as how I designed and implemented the new tracker.


Thank you so much for watching!

My PO Box: Karen Randazzo PO Box 203 Belle Mead, NJ 08502 What's a unit menu? Purchase my unit menus here.


Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment