Welcome all!

This is my first blog post.  My hope is that by starting this blog I will be able to collaborate with other educators around the world more effectively.  I am always reflecting on and reworking my chemistry resources. From power points to lab activities, my hope is to use this blog as a vice to bring you the best chemistry teaching resources that I can offer.  

Right now, I have 96 products posted on my beloved TeachersPayTeachers site.  A site that not only will save you time and energy, but will bring the highest quality teaching resources to your science classroom.  This site is sure to change your outlook on lesson planning.  


Which leaves me with one question... What are you going to do with all your extra time?


I hope you find my blog helpful and supportive of all the wonderful things you plan for your classroom.


Looking forward to sharing in this journey with you.

Enjoy!

Karen (MsRazz ChemClass)

No comments:

Post a Comment