Create your own class set of whiteboards!


Hi all!

I'm slowly starting to get back into school-mode.  If you've been following my posts on Instagram, you know I've been reading some great books, taking some chemistry-inspired day trips, and creating new products.  But as you might expect, I get a tremendous amount of satisfaction preparing for a new school year.  One of the things I wanted to cross off my to-do list, was making some new whiteboards for my students.  These have lasted me about three years, but after moving from classroom to classroom, some of them are pretty scuffed up.

So this week, I headed to Home Depot and took you along for the ride.  I hope you enjoy this how-to guide for making your own class set of large whiteboards (and stands!) as well as some tips and tricks to help you use this powerful tool in your classroom.

Enjoy!



Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment