Running Online Extra Help Sessions - Episode 18 | MsRazz ChemClass


Last week, many of my students were absent due to assemblies, in school field trips, and guidance appointments. I was concerned that my students would not be in class to ask questions or engage with the content. In effort to help my kids prepare for their assessment, I decided to offer an online extra help/review session using Google Meet. In this week's video I'll share some tips on how to run a review session including camera setup, equipment, and how to establish expectations for your students when interacting in the session.


Thanks so much for watching!


Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment