A new series of videos - Promoting student buy-in

Hi!

It is April, and as the end of the school year draws near, I finally had some time to sit and reflect on my next steps to bring you quality content.  Initially, I started my blog and YouTube channel to keep you up to date with the products I post to my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  While I will continue to do that, I think it is equally important for me to share my struggles with transitioning from a "chalk and talk" teacher, to creating a more student-centered classroom environment.  Please enjoy this vlog post that will update you on the new goals for my YouTube channel.  As always, I welcome any questions or feedback!



Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment