First Assessments and Unit Menu!

Happy Fall, ya'll!

In this week's vlog you'll watch as I help my students reflect on their learning with a series of formative assessments. I'll also show you my very first unit menu of the school year!  I hope this episode will inspire you to try some of the tech tools I've been using to create and administer these assessments. As always, I'd love to hear any questions or comments on this week's episode. Thank you so much for watching!




Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment