First Week of School 2018!


Hi!

I know many of you are back in full swing with school, but in New Jersey we always tend to start after Labor Day.  In this week's vlog I'll show you some exciting new things I'm trying with my students to promote a student-centered classroom culture.  I hope you'll gain some inspiration from seeing the activities I have planned!  Enjoy my back to school vlog!



Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted you to know I mentioned you on my blog (which is just a reflection of my teaching at the moment!) Hope you are well. Love following you!

    https://studentcenteredsciencesimplified.blogspot.com/2018/09/week-of-september-17-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shoutout! You are welcome to link the unit menu post in your blog. :) Here's a link: http://msrazzchemclass.blogspot.com/2018/06/unit-menus-power-of-student-choice.html

    ReplyDelete