Changing How I Prepare for Parent-Teacher Conferences



Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you had a wonderful long weekend filled with great food, family time, and awesome Black Friday sales.  This week I share my inspiration for how I created a more focused and organized parent-teacher conference.  I also share a quick and easy gratitude activity that you can do at any point during the holiday season.  

I hope you have a great week with your students!



Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment