My Top 10 Tips for a Better UNIT MENU Experience

Hi again! Happy snowday.... errrr, I mean Sunday.

Did you get snow last week?  We sure did - and we even had a surprise early dismissal and school closing the following day!  I still can't believe we lost a snow day so early in the school year!

This week I am switching it up from my weekly vlog, and spending more time focusing on my unit menu design.  For those of you who are new around here, student choice and differentiation are staples in my classroom culture.  I really enjoy giving my students the power to choose the ways in which they learn and demonstrate their understanding.  This week, I suggest 10 tips to help you create a more meaningful experience for your students using unit menus.



Enjoy!  I know your students most certainly will!

Karen



Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment