Holiday Lab, New Phenomenon, + Unannounced Observation!

Happy winter break!

I hope you are enjoying some downtime with family and friends as we gear up for the holidays!

It has been a very busy couple of weeks, but I did find some time to share how I started my unit on intermolecular forces and prepped for a holiday lab. I'll also give details on how my unannounced formal observation went.


Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2019!  See you next year!



Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment