Need help managing the chaos of station learning?


Hi!

It was my first week back from the holiday break.  (If you're still on break and headed back tomorrow, I hope you have a great first day back!)  

Needless to say, my students and I jumped right back into our study of intermolecular forces using station learning.  It's been a while since we've done station learning, so we needed to review our norms.  

Interested in what those are? View my vlog to learn about how I communicate my expectations, minimize disruptions, and avoid chaos!






Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment