How I Started My Unit On Electrochemistry


Happy President's day weekend!

I hope you are celebrating with an extra day off, that is if you didn't use too many snow days already!

It was quite an exciting week with an unexpected snow day and some Valentine's day festivities.  We still got to flex our chemistry muscles though - we wrapped up our chemical reactions unit with some station learning and a summative assessment.  We also began our unit on electrochemistry with, of course, a new phenomenon!

This week I'll share some of the stations I used to help my students prepare for their summative assessment and explain how I began my unit on electrochemistry using a fantastic POGIL that incorporates a phenomenon!


As always, I hope you find something valuable to bring back to your classroom this week!  Thank you for watching!


Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment