4 Ways I Modify Unit Menus for CP and Honors Chemistry


I have to admit, I've been spoiled. This is the second time in five years I've had multiple preps. It can be hard to keep things straight, especially when planning unit menus for different classes. In this week's video, I'll share four major differences in my planning and design for the honors and college prep chemistry covalent bonding unit menus.


Thanks so much for watching!




Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment