Teaching Students, Helping Teachers

The title of my post says it all - while I absolutely love teaching students, I love helping my fellow teachers.  This past week I had a great week of feedback from my TeachersPayTeachers site.  One of my very loyal customers was thrilled with my Net Ionic Equations lesson plan.  Not only did she comment about how much better the lesson went this time around, but she also commented on my work.

"Just saw your new update. Thanks for posting. Look forward to trying out the lessons! Did you ever get the molarity lesson together? I am teaching solutions and then Gas laws. Thanks again! You are my favorite! The students enjoyed your net ionic equations lesson. It was a a breeze to teach versus last year!" -WchsChemTeach


As teachers we wait all year to hear "thank-you" and "you've made a difference."  Fortunately I didn't have to wait till June to hear it this time around.  When my customers buy my products on TpT, they recognize teaching is such a personal and meaningful thing to me, and each lesson plan I write is solely for the purpose of enriching my students lives.  My gift to my students it to consistently provide an organized and efficient classroom environment.


While I so much appreciate the feedback, I am even happier that my "act of love" is finding its way into your classroom.  In the end, I'm sure your students will thank you for it.



Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment