Cart Tour 2018!


Hi!

If you're reading this and are already back in school, I hope you're off to a great start!  For those of us who aren't quite there yet, I hope you're enjoying your last couple of weeks of freedom!

The inspiration for this post came from the fact that every year I watch so many teachers doing classroom tours of their beautifully decorated classrooms that must have taken them literally weeks to prep.

So today, I'm taking it down a notch and doing my own CART tour!  If you are looking for ideas to make your hallway trips more manageable, this video will do the trick!  In this vlog, I will share what's on my cart to help keep me organized and ready to teach chemistry.



Not teaching from a cart?  No worries, there is something here for you too.  Enjoy some helpful tips and tricks for storage and some insight on what I'll be doing the first day of school AND at back to school night.

Enjoy!


Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment