Midterms are here! Here's what I do with my 'free' time!


Welcome back!  I've missed you!

Let me first apologize for taking a few weeks off - some really exciting things are in the works that I will share as soon as I am able!  :)

Back to reality...

Midterm season is here!  Amazing how quickly the first part of the year is over.  I love this time of the year though - I always find that I have a lot more time on my hands.  It makes sense though - I'm not as busy planning new and innovative lessons for my classes.  Instead, I spend the midterm exam days grading, but also getting ready for a productive and enjoyable second half of the school year.  I hope you'll find some inspiration as you gear up for a wonderful second semester with your students.




Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment