It's already August... do you know where your chemistry textbook is?

This summer has been anything but relaxing!  Between buying and moving into a new home, to preparing a new set of materials for a new course I am teaching, oh and planning a wedding - I have been busy.  Really, really busy!  But, I'm not complaining - getting a jump on the materials I will be using for next year's classes definitely makes me feel more at ease going back in September.  Plus - it's an extra bonus for you if you need well planned AP chemistry lessons since I'm working hard to put them all on my Teachers Pay Teachers site.

So what has been keeping you busy this summer?  Hopefully you've been relaxing and enjoying some fun in the sun!

Thanks for reading.  To check out my new AP chemistry Power Points please head to:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Msrazz-Chemclass



Ms. Razz is an enthusiastic chemistry teacher in New Jersey.  She often counts herself to sleep at night using molecules or by reciting Avogadro's number. (For real.) She believes that every student has the power to learn anything, even chemistry.  After all, she remembers this hustle didn't always come easy to her. She's also a Teachers Pay Teachers seller and you can view and purchase her lessons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment